AdvancedEPM Consulting’s new website meets today’s standards in optimal website design and technical ease of use.
AdvancedEPM Consulting’s website needed a more modern look and better functionality. Learn how MAXBURST, a leader in website development, design, and marketing, brought AdvancedEPM Consulting’s website into the 21st century, and in doing so, gave it an edge over its competition.
About Advanced EPM Consulting
AdvancedEPM Consulting is a fast-growing, approved Oracle Platinum Partner specializing in Oracle-Hyperion EPM implementation and solutions. Its offerings include cloud services, managed services, health checks, infrastructure, migration, training, upgrades and more. AdvancedEPM Consulting’s combined knowledge, skill and passion for the industry helps its clients reduce risks and get the most back from their investment.
AdvancedEPM Consulting struggled with some major website design and technology issues.
- The website showed outdated, complex content. It was difficult to understand what the company offered, so it needed more streamlined and straightforward content.
- It was not mobile-friendly. Today, more people use cell phones to conduct research and buy products and services. A mobile-friendly website is essential to meet the demands of this ever-growing trend.
- Administrators had difficulty controlling basic website SEO elements. This included updating content, posting news and service offerings through its content management system (CMS). Staff required a simpler, yet fast and effective way to manage SEO and make updates to the website.
- Many pages created duplicate linking. This affected its SEO rankings because search engines frown upon duplicate or repeat linking. The company needed to determine how to prevent duplicate linking from occurring.
- A clear pathway for website visitors to communicate to the company through its website was missing. When website visitors know how reach a company after they land on any page on its website, it encourages trust. Prospects are more likely to purchase confidently.
Prior to Working with MAXBURST, AdvancedEPM Consulting Tried a Variety of Solutions
At first, the company created more content and online videos to clarify what the company does. Unfortunately, creating more content resulted in even more duplicate linking because of the website’s technology limitations. AdvancedEPM also hired more staff to manage their website. Although, the company’s internal staff specialized in website administration which was fine for day-to-day management, it did not solve the major website problems the company had faced.
AdvancedEPM Consulting realized that it needed to consult an expert to get long-term results. It decided to hire a broader-based team with the combined skills of website development and design, SEO and brainstorming experience. MAXBURST was ready to take on the challenge.
Our Strategy: Listen, Check Industry Benchmarks, Prioritize, and Customize Solutions
The MAXBURST team listened to the concerns that AdvancedEPM Consulting had about its website and our team did a thorough assessment. We checked industry benchmarks and prioritized line items. During our evaluation, we determined that some added changes would make the company’s website more efficient. This included:
- Larger images
- Clear, easy-to-read titles of the types of services it offers so that website visitors can then grasp what they do in an instant
- A mobile-friendly website design with animations that are more subtle without being overpowering
- A customized contact form to streamline communication between prospects and the company
We recommended using today’s esthetic design concepts to successfully update its branding. Design drafts were approved of before moving on the next phase. AdvancedEPM Consulting was always a part of the decision making process. As the project progressed, we never lost sight of what it valued most: high ROI and increased website performance.
A New Code Does Double Duty
After AdvancedEPM Consulting approved the final website design, our development team coded it into the CMS. The code we developed streamlined the company’s CMS and also eliminated its duplicate linking problem.
The Measurable Results
AdvancedEPM Consulting continues to reap the benefits of using the services provided by our MAXBURST team.
- Higher conversions. The customized contact form we designed enables visitors to ask about an area of interest and send documents to review. This streamlines communications, saves time, and results in a higher contact conversion rate.
- Increased website exposure. AdvancedEPM Consulting’s website is shared more often through social media. This powerful ROI side-effect of social media sharing complements the company’s existing marketing strategies.
- A boost in organic link listings from all sources including websites and blogs. Because the company’s content is now straight-forward and useful, it has experienced a healthy surge in organic link listings.
- More accurate website analytical information. As mentioned earlier, our code solution removed the duplicated listings. The company now knows where its website visitors spend their time while on the website.
- A more efficient CMS. Administrators post news and other content, including information about new services fast. The new CMS was easy for them to adapt to and remains effortless to manage on a daily basis.
Our customized design of AdvancedEPM Consulting’s Inquiry form is simple, yet effective in narrowing down the interest of website visitors.
Quick ROI Fosters an Ongoing Business Relationship
AdvancedEPM Consulting was so pleased with the process and results that it hired us to assist on a regular basis. We’ll provide SEO consultation, and help with its organic listings and online advertising campaigns. It also plans to consult with us for brainstorming about new ways to increase conversions based on real-time analytics.
Our MAXBURST team enjoyed working on this project. We appreciated the open communication and availability AdvancedEPM Consulting had for meeting discussions. It was important for us to learn about the company’s industry, as this helped us customize the best solution to meet its needs. AdvancedEPM Consulting trusted us to do what we do best. It utilized our team’s education, ability and experience in website design, development and marketing to make a quantifiable difference. As a result, AdvancedEPM Consulting continues to reap the benefits of a robust ROI from new and repeat business.
MAXBURST can create a customized solution that brings your website into the 21st century too! Let us get your website benchmarked so you’ll be ready to compete with those in your industry. Call 888-9MAXWEB (888-962-9932) or fill out our Request a Quote form if it’s more convenient for you. Take the first step and fill out the form or call today!