Custom Media is an award-winning bilingual, digital integrated marketing, content-creation and strategic communications agency in Tokyo.
We provide data-driven, targeted marketing solutions with a solid return-on-investment approach focusing on customer engagement. Our services comprise strategy, creation and technology.
To be the leading bilingual, digital communications agency and content creator for helping global business prosper in Japan and abroad.
To inspire and innovate digital integrated marketing solutions for clients to communicate and succeed.
1. Quality: We ensure high levels in everything we do.
2. Integrity: Honesty in all situations is crucial.
3. Accountability: We take responsibility for our work and projects.
4. Partnership: We want to form long-lasting relationships with our clients.
5. Imagination: We inject creativity and innovative ideas into everything we do
• Company of the Year 2013: BCCJ British Business Awards
• Japan-British Society Award 2013
• Best Charity & Fund Raising Cookbook–Asia: Gourmand World Cookbooks Awards 2013
• American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ)
• British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ)
• Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ)
• Hilton Hotels
• Mori Building Co., Ltd.
• M-Industry Japan
• Okura Nikko Hotels Management
• RedPlanet Hotels
• Shimadzu Ltd.
• Tokyo Institute of Technology
• Tokyo American Club
We are a diverse team of creative individuals, traversing the ever-evolving digital media landscape to innovate and inspire solutions for our clients to succeed.
Custom Media aims to attract stakeholders who are diverse and to be inclusive by representing, celebrating, promoting, embracing, and understanding all races, cultures, orientations, genders, ages, minorities, and disabilities.
1. Respect: Appreciate and be considerate of one and another, our work, and for each other’s responsibilities.
2. Teamwork: We work together cohesively, with other departments and within teams.
3. Curiosity: Questions are what help us learn more about each other and our work.
4. Understanding: We always take the time to listen to each other’s opinions and viewpoints.
5. Fun: Enjoy the work we do and the people we work with!
Typical Hourly Rate
Addresses and Working Hours
Daiwa Azabudai Building 6F
Azabudai 2-3-3, Minato-ku
(+81) 3 4540 7730