Celebrity Cruises needed a website that gained cut through, showcasing the brand while improving online conversions.
Top 3 Objectives
Improve the User Experience
We knew we had to design and build a site that worked as well as it looked. This meant a user-centered approach fit for any device – a seamless digital experience. We needed to turn complex data and integrations, into a simple to use front end.
Reflect the Premium Brand
We designed a high-end website that reflected the experience of going on a Celebrity Cruise. Encouraging users to fall in love with the destinations, activities and exceptional onboard experience.
We wanted to increase their direct share of the market and provide an excellent digital experience. We needed to rework the user journey to optimise the sales funnel and increase bookings.
The new Celebrity Cruises website hit the mark. The improved user experience has lead to increased traffic and online bookings. Built using the Kentico CMS, it was nominated for global site of the year finalist.
- Improve global navigation and site structure
- Enhance user journeys for destinations, itineraries, ships, and on-board activity
- Improved offers presentation
- Inspire the new to the cruise market
- Deliver exceptional customer service, a core brand pillar
- Showcase on-board activity and excursions
- Provide a flexible and easy-to-use Content Management System
- Improved online conversions
What We Did
- User research
- IA & UX
- Prototype & user testing
- Creative concepts
- Interface design
- Backend build (Kentico CMS)
- Data integrations
- Testing & QA