How our content marketing and SEO efforts lead to increased web visitors and inbound leads generated, resulting in more brand exposure and sales.
About the Project
Full Suite was looking to establish themselves as the go-to company for businesses and individuals when it came to the paperwork involved with setting up and running a business. They wanted to build their credibility and reputation as a reliable company that makes potentially confusing tasks much easier.
In the beginning, Full Suite was encountering difficulties in achieving their marketing and branding objectives. These included:
- Spreading the word about their business
- Driving traffic to their website
- Getting qualified leads
- Developing an inbound marketing system.
- The reason for this was that they lacked the resources and infrastructure to handle digital marketing efforts in-house.
- Addressing these marketing functions themselves would have meant implementing manual processes that would have been slow and inefficient, reducing their chances of success.
Spiralytics implemented a two-part strategy integrating content marketing and search engine optimization efforts to produce engagement/conversion-focused content target at new business owners and entrepreneurs.
Our customized content strategy supported by on/off-page search optimization resulted in the following:
- Increased monthly web traffic from 14930 to 83,899 page views (562%)
- Increased monthly blog inquiries from 4 to 130 (3250%)
- Improved search engine ranking to 1st place for keyword “business permit renewal” and 2nd place for keywords “form 2307/2316”