Refining the digital experience of the world’s leading global workspace provider.
About the Client
IWG is a multinational provider of serviced offices, co-working spaces, business lounges, virtual offices and meeting rooms.
We’ve been working with IWG’s roster of brands to deliver an improved user experience and interface to key products accessed by 2.5 million individual clients across 3,340 locations in 120 countries.
Customer App Refresh
The first product we helped with was a refresh of the existing IWG customer app.
It became clear as we progressed with designing our totally new version of the customer app that some of our improvements could be applied to the existing app as quick wins.
We set about identifying UX, UI and content changes we could make to existing apps without needing significant development. We identified over 100 changes across 40+ screens, including
- New personalised homepage experience to surface upcoming bookings, etc.
- New form and error states to improve conversion
- Streamlined and quicker product purchase journeys
- Improved navigation & wayfinding throughout key flows
- Addition of a persistent ribbon rather than hamburger navigation
- Updated typography styles, link hierarchy and icon styles to match our new designs
- Adjustment of colours to improve accessibility.
The refreshed app is available on iOS and Android now across multiple IWG brands including Regus, Spaces, Basepoint, No.18 and HQ.
Watch this space as the new products being to roll-out later in 2020.