SolveIt built a full-stack solution for an on-demand product (Native iOS and Android apps, server, website).
About the Project
Our client is a French start-up who decided to implement the idea of cargo ordering service. The client wanted to realize a really convenient and modern solution. So let’s see what we’ve done to make them and their clients happy.
The main challenge was to create a convenient system of interaction between customers and executives. First of all, we analyzed the market and current solutions to develop the best concept. Then, after discussion researches with the client, we made the final project decision.
We decided to develop a full-stack solution which includes Native iOS and Android apps, server and website.
CouCouVan is on-demand cargo service app for drivers and customers. The main functions of this application are the order of a truck, tow truck or repairer.
Features for Clients:
- Register/login: email and/or social media login option
- Booking interface: a screen to enter the address to call a taxi to, select a cab type, set a location for pickup;
- Tracking: to track a driver’s location, to make updates during or after a ride, etc.;
- Price calculator: to check the estimated cost of a ride from point A to point B with certain cab type even before ordering;
- Push-notifications: to keep users updated on order status, estimated time of taxi arrival, and other details like car model, license plate, etc.;
- Messaging, ratings & reviews, booking history.
Features for Drivers:
- Register/profile/status: with verification (tax number) and approval by an administrator, plus online status and schedule;
- Booking: with options to accept or deny the incoming order, info on customer location and destination of a ride visible instantly, plus booking history;
- Push-notifications: for order alerts, taxi booking data (location, payment, route, etc.), for order updates and/or completion;
- Navigation: e.g. using Google Maps or Google Places to get optimal directions to a customer and to his destination, could be voiced;
- Cost estimation, reports, messaging, support.
As a result of the work, all goals of the client for the project were achieved. For now, CouCouVan is growing in the French market. This is a great example of how to make a good business out of an idea!