Time keeper and billing software providing statistical reports and document management system enabling better organization and quicker search.
About the Company
We are a mid-size Croatian law firm (13 employees) which would like to enhance its business processes and business development by introducing better software solutions than the ones currently in use.
Goals and Objectives
- Enhance business processes and development with a software solution
- Increase productivity in the firm
- Develop data-driven AI software to enhance processes
Scope of Work and Deliverables
The scope of the project is to develop an AI-powered business productivity application that can enhance our daily work processes and empower our future through the use of data analysis.
Features and Functionalities
We are interested in:
- Timekeeper and billing software which would also provide various statistical data and reports on employees’ timekeeping and client billing.
- Document management software/system, which would benefit our organization of documents and access rights and a quick search through documents in our databases. Experience in work with law firms is a benefit.
- AI-driven machine learning code designed to analyze our statistical data and enhance firm processes as a result. Additionally, the AI should be able to make predictions based on the input data and our information (output) needs (at that moment).
The project application should include:
- The agency’s credentials
- Project plan with activity breakdown and schedule
- Application blueprint
- Cost estimates
All agencies will submit a project application with a budget for the project. As a general guide, a budget of $80,000 – $100,000 should cover all costs.
Invitation to Agencies
We invite all TDA members (digital agencies) that have expertise in Application Development, Application Design, and User Interface Design to pitch for the project.