Our visual identity and website are dated, and we need new ones. No need to rush the final product. We aren’t sure what we want, so we are open for suggestions.
About the Company
We are a medium size, Zagreb-based car maintenance company. We operate through branch offices in all the major Croatian cities, which enables us to quickly and efficiently distribute our goods and services to our customers.
The main activity of our company is the representation and sale of spare parts for cargo and personal uses of the customers’ vehicles, the sale of service equipment and power tools. With our range of products, we supply our customers within the auto industry, shipbuilding industry, railway vehicle production industry, and metalworking. Our quality is confirmed by 3,000 satisfied customers all over the Republic of Croatia.
The procurement and sales market encompasses the entire territory of the Republic of Croatia and the neighboring countries (Slovenia, Macedonia, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina). The spare parts market for the freight program in the Republic of Croatia covers the entire fleet (as a demand) and spare parts traders (as a bid).
Goals and Objectives
- We want the new website to accurately represent our brand and be modern and minimalist.
- We want the new branding to align accordingly to the new website, modern and attractive.
- To align the branding and the website to the region and industry we operate in.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
The scope of the project is to develop a new website and create new brand resources to align with the new website.
- Brand Attributes
- Regional Focus
- Industry Focus
Pages and Subpages
- About the Company
- Car Maintenance (360° showcase)
- Online Booking (for vehicle servicing)
- Contact Us
- Legal Info
Features and Functionalities
We need our clients to be able to sign up to service their vehicles. We fix cars, trucks and train motors.
The site is not going to change often, and we do not have a webshop on this site. It is purely an informational website for our services, but we need an online application for vehicle servicing.
In this first round, we expect to receive the following:
- Branding proposal (strategy + budget)
- Website development proposal based on our current website (strategy + budget)
- Breakdown of our future steps