We need a web-based platform that allows new patients and dental hygiene patients to schedule appointments online & through mobile devices.
About the Company
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of our office operations. We are committed to providing you with quality, affordable dental care.
Goals and Objectives
- To develop an appointment scheduling application that integrates with our dental practice management software (Open Dental).
- To implement the application on our website and on our social media pages.
- To develop an app that is simple to use for existing patients or new patients alike.
- To develop an app that is simple to use on mobile devices (in-browser).
Scope of Work and Deliverables
We would like to have a platform that allows new or existing patients to schedule their dental hygiene appointments online and from mobile devices. This platform would need to integrate with our dental practice management software (Open Dental) and be accessible from our website and social media.
The platform would require specificity for appointments. For example, a 55-year-old new patient who has not seen a dentist for >2 years will generally require seeing the dentist prior to seeing the dental hygienist for a cleaning and may need a longer appointment compared with a new patient who is 24 years old, in the same situation. Also, a new patient requires a different appointment time & configuration than an existing patient who has been into the office 6 months ago. So, the platform would need to filter through the request with some screening questions to be able to identify the proper appointment configurations.
Features and Functionalities
We are interested in:
- A scheduling feature in the app.
- App integration with Open Dental.
- A mobile-responsive version of the app (in-browser).
- Social media app integrations.
The project application should include:
- The agency’s credentials
- A project plan with activity breakdown and schedule
- The application blueprint
- Cost estimates