Platform for the DMC tourist agency whose tours can only be booked through their partners and travel advisors that are associated and registered with their company.
About the Company
Our client is a travel agency. Since 2015, the company expanded into the North American market and now has offices in both Croatia and the United States.
They are the main supplier for Cox & Kings USA, NatGeo, USA, FISCHER TRAVEL, and work with over 60 of the largest USA and Canadian based tour operators and companies. They are a B2B tourist agency that works with outsourced agents.
Goals and Objectives
The goal of the project is to design and develop a web platform which will have closed communication between an agent (travel salesman), a client (traveler), and tourist agency can have the control above their communication.
The main goal is for the platform’s functionality to give the client an option to make a fully customized itinerary for their travel that includes transportation, accommodation, and other activities during their travel.
- Content management system
- Initial inquiry form from agent to client for the first version of the itinerary
- System for agent registration and login
- System for agents management, tracking their commision and connecting the agents with travels
- Creation of functionality for connection of accommodation, activities, and transportation with the itinerary of the travel
- Closed communication between agent, client, and tourist agency – through the closed communication client has the ability to make changes and leave comments. When the client makes changes and leaves comments, tourist agency adjust the itinerary.
- The ability for a client to make afterward changes on the itinerary
- Itinerary review from agent and tourist agency
- Stripe payment gateway integration
- Mobile action bar with navigation and social media channels links
- MailChimp integration
- Connecting the web platform with services for creating promo materials (agents can make their own brochure or video from their clients’ travels)
- Booking services functionality
- Booking accommodation functionality
- Connecting services and accommodation with their providers (partners)
- System for automated confirmation e-mails
Scope of Work and Deliverables
In the 1st round, please send your agency’s presentation with references in the field of web platform’s development.
If possible, send us the proposal for platform development.
We are open for a Skype meeting.