Penkala is a new tool that connects celebrities/influencers and their fans with a new way to generate income that agencies and celebrities have yet to experience.
About the Company
Penkala is a streaming service that enables people all over the world to share a very special and individual experience by offering YOU the platform to take shared selfies with anybody in the world, anywhere, anytime.
The platform allows you to connect with your favourite celebrity and get signed photos, shared selfies, or even realtime video stream at the time of the event! All you need to do is register and apply for an event, whether it is a football match, a concert, a premiere or something else.
As a platform, Penkala includes different methods of monetization.
The platform is currently live and can be found on the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store under the name, Penkala.
The platform is owned and ran by Modus Infinitum d.o.o. with the rights to the brand being given by factory TOZ Penkala d.d., Zagreb.
Modus Infinitum is a professional team of EU-based business app developers They are currently running two award-winning apps for more than 75000 happy customers.
Modus Infinitum will only take into consideration agencies pitching via TDA as their service providers. We will begin the process immediately.
Goals and Objectives
- To find celebrity/influencer agencies to partner with and achieve new ways of marketing and generating income for all included.
- To promote the platform globally and increase the number of users on the platform.
- We will begin by increasing the platform’s presence in the local market.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
In the first preliminary round, please include the following in your project application:
1. A short presentation about your agency and references.
2. A short presentation of your portfolio of influencers (who would consider using Penkala
as a marketing platform).
If you are chosen for the second round, please expand your project application with the
1. Project plan/strategy proposal.
We will provide you with additional contact and project information if you progress to the second round.