The aim is to upgrade/enhance existing mobile application on iOS devices which will be connected to the core systems for requirement entry and requests approval.
About the Company
INA-Industrija Nafte d.d. (INA) is a joint stock company owned by the Hungarian oil company MOL (49.08%), the Republic of Croatia (44.84%) and private and institutional shareholders (6.08%). INA shares have been listed on Zagreb stock exchanges since 1st December 2006.
INA was established on 1 January 1964, when Naftaplin (oil and gas exploration and production company) merged with the oil refineries in Rijeka and Sisak.
Today, INA is a medium-sized European oil company with a leading role in the oil industry in Croatia and a significant role in the region, that is, in the areas of oil and gas exploration and production, oil processing, and gas, oil and oil products distribution.
Its head office is located in Zagreb, Avenija V. Holjevca 10, Croatia.
Goals and Objectives
Within this project we want consolidate INA internal applications from multiple back-end application (not related to SAP) in one list that will be accessed by iOS base mobile device.
Centralised service should:
- Combine all of a user’s application into one consolidated list for action
- Allows users to perform all actions directly within the App without navigating to back-end systems
- Presents comprehensive transaction details from the underlying business object
- Retrieves real-time supplementary information
- Provides consistent access via HTML5 Web App
Scope of Work and Deliverables
- Analyse possible applications
- Design a solution
- Approve the designed solution
- Prepare of detailed technical specification
- Develop solution
- Test solution at INA
- Implement solution
- Support after go-live
- Prepare all project documentation
- Hand-over system documentation (detailed technical specifications)
- Organize education, certificate for iOS development
- For more details, please check the attached technical specification.