Website redesign to provide relevant information on our firm and the capital services we provide.
About the Company
We are a multifamily office and institutional investment advisor registered with the SEC.
Our mission is to protect our clients’ assets, fortify their legacies, and guard what matters most to them. We accomplish this first and foremost by having a deep understanding of their goals and aspirations. We then employ our extensive resources and decades of investment experience to help our clients accomplish their goals. Our clients’ trust and loyalty is our greatest ambition and the reward for our labor.
Our investment expertise is built on nearly 40 years of navigating markets for clients and developing specialized investment disciplines within our team of professionals. Our collaborative approach and independent investment insights produce an outstanding investment experience for clients. As independent fiduciaries, we can serve as outsourced chief investment officers for our clients to provide holistic and robust investment counsel and management.
Goals and Objectives
- To build a modern and user-friendly website for exchanging company information and news with customers
- To create a fast and SEO-friendly database of our marketing and sales assets, such as white papers, case studies, press releases, and media kit
- To produce a highly attractive, animation-driven Products/Services page
Scope of Work and Deliverables
The scope of the project is to design, develop and host a content-centric website. The guidelines which the website should meet are the following:
Pages and Subpages
- About Us
- Clients & Affiliates
- Products / Services
- Asset Origination
- Portfolio Management
- Managed Services
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- Press Releases
- Media Kit
- Contact Us
- Terms of Service
Features and Functionalities
- Easy-to-use content management system for our officials
- Autocomplete search function on the Homepage
- Checkbox filter function in the Newsroom database
- Text input contact form on the Contact Us page
- GDPR-compliant cookie consent banner
The project application should include:
- An outline of the approach that will be taken to establishing and delivering the project
- Details of the individuals who will lead, manage and deliver the project and details of their experience, formal
- training/qualification, and knowledge of the development field
- Detailed costs and a timetable for the project
All agencies will submit a project application with a budget for the project. As a general guide, a budget of $20,000 – $30,000 should cover all costs.
Invitation to Agencies
We invite all TDA members (digital agencies) that have expertise in Web Development, Web Design, and Search Engine Optimization to pitch for the project.