Our campaign website is down and needs to be rebuilt.
About the Company
I have the utmost respect for our elected officials. The ones who are genuine public servants who want to do good for the community. Not the “politicians.” The ones whose speeches sound like lies and BS. I hear their guarantees that I know are just empty promises to help get this person elected. I’m not some lying politician. There are a lot of issues I feel are important and are actually things I will work on if elected to my local County Council. I want the same things every citizen should want – good schools for our kids, safe neighborhoods for all.
Goals and Objectives
- To develop a website that accurately informs the local community what my goals are and who I am, while also making sure the site’s branding is modern and easy to understand.
- To urge our audience and those new to my campaign to contact us or donate to the campaign.
- To create a website that offers English and Spanish translations of the information listed on the site.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
We need a website for a US political campaign, optimized to collect visitor data and promote clear, simple messages.
Pages and Subpages
- An informative, eye-catching homepage
- About Me
- Campaign Goals section
- Call-to-action to contact or donate
- Information regarding campaign team
- Social media links
- FAQ Section
All agencies will submit a project application with a budget for the project. As a general guide, a budget of $20,000 – $40,000 should cover all costs.
Invitation to Agencies
We invite all digital agencies experienced in Data Analytics, Web Design and Web Development to apply for the project.
Those who are chosen will receive an email from my team, thank you for your time.