Goran Deak, CEO of TDA, will judge the final stage of the popular Global Pitch Competition at SaaStock.
Zagreb, Croatia – 14 October 2019: TDA is attending SaaStock, Europe’s largest SaaS festival, held in Dublin, Ireland from October 14-16th 2019.
- TDA’s CEO, Goran Deak will help decide the winner of the coveted Global Pitch Competition, which rewards the most innovative and promising B2B SaaS startup of 2019 with a $25,000 prize and puts them in front of top SaaS leaders and VCs.
- TDA is sponsoring the Global Pitch Competition.
- Alongside Deak, the judging panel consists of leaders of the most innovative companies in the SaaS world including, Flashpoint, Hubspot, Capnamic Ventures, PwC, Startup Grind, and more.
- Deak will share TDA’s success story and be on hand to offer advice.
- TDA will reward the winning startup and all runners-up with a prize, in addition to SaaStock’s main award.
- Deak states:
“This competition honours the brightest startups in SaaS: those who are innovative, disruptive and have the desire to grow globally. This is exactly what TDA has built its success on, so I am eager to see what’s coming next, and what’s set to shake up the SaaS scene. This is a great initiative and I am excited to offer my expertise to the new kids on the block.”
- TDA will join an illustrious roster of Gold Partners at SaaStock, which includes Stripe, ChartMogul, Cognism and Aircall.
- Deak will be joined by TDA’s COO, Scott Coleman and Sales Chief, Mirna Smrekar with Tony Sharp and Domagoj Hruskar also in attendance.
TDA is the first global marketplace for companies and digital agencies in the world. We function like an online dating site for companies and digital agencies and help them connect in 3 simple steps: (i) Companies leave project requests on the site; (ii) Agencies see the projects and pitch to the company; (iii) Companies then decide whether or not to contact the agencies for further discussions. Through this process, TDA makes it possible for any company and any digital agency to meet no matter where they are in the world without needing to leave their office.
For more information, visit https://topdigital.agency/.
About the Conference
SaaStock is a 3-day gathering for the global SaaS Community, happening in Dublin, Ireland from 14th – 16th October 2019. A 2-day conference and a 1-day accelerator filled with many satellite events focused on the business of building and scaling B2B Software-as-a-Service companies. It’s for B2B SaaS Founders, Executives, and Investors and all who are in the business of growing and scaling a B2B Software as a Service company.
For more information, visit: https://www.saastock.com/saastock/