Start your online travel business with Wanderly – the smart website builder for online travel agents.
Starting an online travel business means getting a website up and running, it’s your shop window and helps inspire your customers with amazing itineraries and beautiful imagery. Plus you can explain what makes your business different.
But that’s easier said than done, after all, you’re in the travel business and quite likely not a website developer. The choices are typically WordPress or generic website builders such as Wix or Squarespace — all relatively quick and inexpensive, but not geared to the specific requirements of a travel business. Or you can get a digital agency or freelance web developer to design and build a custom website, which means you get exactly what you want, but it takes longer and costs significantly more.
As the UK’s leading digital agency specialising in travel and tourism (as voted for by the Travel Marketing awards), we get regular enquiries from new travel businesses that would like to work with us, but speaking frankly, their budgets don’t match our fees. So we decided there must be a way to help these businesses benefit from our experience and expertise, but at a price that won’t break the bank. That’s why we built Wanderly, the UK’s first travel-specific website builder.
So What Is Wanderly?
It’s a cloud-based website builder, so all you need is a web browser and an internet connection to build your own travel website in a matter of days, not months. Plus, instead of paying a large fee and ongoing maintenance and hosting fees, you pay a small one-off set-up fee and then a monthly fee of £250. That’s it. And because we’ve built it using our unrivalled knowledge and experience of the travel industry, it includes a host of relevant features.
In a Nutshell, You Get:
- Build your beautiful travel website in days, not weeks or months.
- Pay a simple monthly fee, no big upfront investment.
- The licence fee includes hosting, quarterly upgrades and support, so no unexpected bills and you’ll always have the latest version.
- Easily upload your logo, brand colours and content using an intuitive content management system.
- Your customers can book and pay online via back office compatibility and payment gateways.
- Sophisticated search and filter function makes it easy for your customers to find what they want.
- It’s in the cloud so you can update from anywhere in the world.
- Designed to work seamlessly across all devices, mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Chat integration signpost users to contact you directly for instant customer service.
- Optimised for conversion, tested and proven to turn enquiries into bookings.
- Built to be visible in search engines.
- Help with GDPR compliance, cookies and analytics.
- Designed and engineered specifically for the travel industry by the UK’s leading digital travel experts.
- All supported by a dedicated team of experts.
Wanderly launched this year and already has a number of clients, including:
We have an extensive roadmap of features planned for quarterly release throughout 2020, which you benefit from and all covered by the monthly fee, so no unexpected costs or crazy upselling. So if you’re thinking of getting a travel website up and running in 2020 or you have an existing site that is not meeting your needs, take a look at Wanderly. Or call us and we’ll happily chat about your requirements and how Wanderly could meet your needs.
Jon Waring — founder
0117 911 3734