No one can deny the vast role apps now play in day-to-day life. Although the business logic or backend makes an app stand out from its competitors, but it’s the frontend of the app that appeals to users.
If you belong to the app development industry, you must know about the multiple options available for the frontend development of an app. However, the choice should be based on the following factors:
Let’s understand ReactJS with a brief introduction.
Therefore, we have to say, there is no framework than ReactJS and do so there are amazing advantages of using ReactJS development services, such as:
- a good set of documentation and online resources;
- the possibility of server-side rendering;
- an easy component model; and
- it is fast, efficient, flexible, and small-sized.
However, the framework also has some cons that one must know in advance while weighting deciding to hire a ReactJS developer for the project like:
- it is essential to have build tools;
- the chances of the framework being incompatible with the other libraries and code that modifies DOM is high; and
- the learning curve can be a little higher as the language has evolved over time.