These are the positions we have open right now. If you want to be the next person at the forefront of TDA’s expansion, let us know.
Join our talented dev team where you’ll help maintain overall site functionality and develop new features.
Are you a talented designer that knows all the ins and outs of WordPress?
TDA is a fast-growing company that employs talent from all around the world. Our company is devoted to doing exceptional work and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. We are looking for an experienced, creative and detail-oriented WordPress Developer. Our new WordPress Developer will work to improve the overall site functionality, as well as develop new features.
Key Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of building WordPress sites with starter/custom themes and popular plugins
• Knowledge of MySQL
• A desire to work as a part of a small, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team
• Understanding of RESTful technology – such as JSON
• Ability to produce clean and quality code
• Knowledge of React.js and Gutenberg block development
• Knowledge of RestAPI
• Knowledge of PHP OOP
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessor SCSS, SASS, LESS
• 8-hour workday, weekends off
• Flexible working hours
• Work on global-intended products using leading-edge technologies
• Work in a modern office using Mac devices
• Continuous education and guided professional development
• Everything you need to self-develop (seminars, books, online courses, etc.)
• An international business environment working with colleagues from across the globe
• Company events and team building
Up for the challenge? Come join us. Send your CV and motivational cover letter to [email protected]
The job is based in Zagreb, Croatia.
Play an important role in maintaining positive company experiences.
At TDA, we count on our customer success department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled customer success specialist to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and video call interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. He or she is also experienced with sales, as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Objective of this Role
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
We’re offering you a chance to be a part of a global community, working in an open-space office with colleagues from all over the world. This is your opportunity to shine under the supervision of young, open-minded and eager-to-learn team members, all experts in their own field. Our goal is to guide you towards building your knowledge and developing unique experience in an area that is quite new, and different from any other that you may have encountered. By joining our team you’ll face challenging business situations and be pushed to invest in your professional development. The position is open in our Zagreb office.
So, if you want to learn and grow at a fast pace this is the place for you!
Intrigued by the challenge? Come join us. Send your CV and motivational (cover) letter to [email protected]
* We want to thank all of our applicants who have submitted their resumes to us. All of you are going to be provided with equal opportunities regardless of any non-work-related personal characteristics. All of your applications will be considered with confidentiality, according to the regulations of personal data protection.
Check out the people that you’ll spend your workdays with
Contact us if you have any questions concerning our job offers
You can change your cookie preferences by navigating the tabs on the right-hand side.
Note: The 3rd party cookie for Google Analytics cannot be turned off, as the data collected is entirely anonymous and used for internal performance tracking.
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages. Disabling 3rd party cookies will not disable Google Analytics, as this data is anonymized and only used for internal recording and performance tracking.
Additionally, we use various cookies such as Facebook pixel for ad serving, FreshChat for chat support, Hotjar for optimizing user experience, and others, which will be turned off by disabling 3rd party cookies.
Keeping 3rd party cookies enabled helps us improve our website and service.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!