These are the positions we have open right now. If you want to be the next person at the forefront of TDA’s expansion, let us know.
Join our talented dev team where you’ll help maintain overall site functionality and develop new features.
Are you a talented designer that knows all the ins and outs of WordPress?
TDA is a fast-growing company that employs talent from all around the world. Our company is devoted to doing exceptional work and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. We are looking for an experienced, creative and detail-oriented WordPress Developer. Our new WordPress Developer will work to improve the overall site functionality, as well as develop new features.
Key Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of building WordPress sites with starter/custom themes and popular plugins
• Knowledge of MySQL
• A desire to work as a part of a small, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team
• Understanding of RESTful technology – such as JSON
• Ability to produce clean and quality code
• Knowledge of React.js and Gutenberg block development
• Knowledge of RestAPI
• Knowledge of PHP OOP
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessor SCSS, SASS, LESS
• 8-hour workday, weekends off
• Flexible working hours
• Work on global-intended products using leading-edge technologies
• Work in a modern office using Mac devices
• Continuous education and guided professional development
• Everything you need to self-develop (seminars, books, online courses, etc.)
• An international business environment working with colleagues from across the globe
• Company events and team building
Up for the challenge? Come join us. Send your CV and motivational cover letter to [email protected]
The job is based in Zagreb, Croatia.
To learn more about what we do, please visit https://topdigital.agency/careers/
Check out the people that you’ll spend your workdays with
Contact us if you have any questions concerning our job offers
You can change your cookie preferences by navigating the tabs on the right-hand side.
Note: The 3rd party cookie for Google Analytics cannot be turned off, as the data collected is entirely anonymous and used for internal performance tracking.
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages. Disabling 3rd party cookies will not disable Google Analytics, as this data is anonymized and only used for internal recording and performance tracking.
Additionally, we use various cookies such as Facebook pixel for ad serving, FreshChat for chat support, Hotjar for optimizing user experience, and others, which will be turned off by disabling 3rd party cookies.
Keeping 3rd party cookies enabled helps us improve our website and service.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!