- TDA is a young startup oriented around its platform. Our platform is a marketplace that helps companies source the world for digital agencies. In 2018, we obtained the title of one of the best European startups after winning Spark.me startup competition and representing the South European region at TechCrunch Disrupt, the most renowned tech conference in the world. Our fast growth with more than 5000 agencies from 112 countries and international recognition is a sign that we are doing something right.
- We are not a typical office or workplace. Our policy towards team members represents family-like surroundings, where each member feels meaningful, and plays a critical role in the success of the platform.
- Now, we are in the pursuit of a top Account Manager to help us scale our business internationally and are ready to join our office in Zagreb. We want someone who uses knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the company in the most productive direction. We view the Account Manager position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with TDA.
Scope and responsibilities
- Sell TDA premium packages to Digital Agencies such as Marketing, Advertising, Web and App development, etc. (you can see the full list on TDA website)
- Sell TDA premium packages to Companies who are looking for digital agency services such as content marketing, ad campaigns, social media, media buying, web development, app development, etc. (you can see the full list on TDA website)
- Talk and send emails to potential and existing clients in English
- Help Companies who are looking for digital services to create and write projects on the TDA platform
- Communicate with the team about client demanding tasks
- Included in sales, marketing and operation meetings, and planning
- Identify new sales leads
- Promote company services to potential clients through email, video-conference, phone, and in-person conversations
- Take care of client acquisition, retention, and renewals
- Maintain the CRM base; Collaborate with the lead generation, customer success, and marketing departments
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Digital Agency
- You have 1-3 years of experience working in an Account manager or Key Account Manager role
- You have experience in selling digital services such as branding, social media campaigns, web development, app development, digital advertising, etc.
- Excelent level of English – writing and speaking
- You are willing to work the whole sales cycle – pre-sales, sales, post-sales
- Extremely well organized in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software, multitasking
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Google Analytics, and Social Media
- A critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created
- High level of independence and responsibility for achieving results
- Result-driven and with a high level of motivation and persistence
We’re offering you a chance to be a part of a global community, working in an open-space office with colleagues from all over the world. This is your opportunity to shine under the supervision of young, open-minded and eager-to-learn team members, all experts in their own field. Our goal is to guide you towards building your knowledge and developing unique experience in an area that is quite new, and different from any other that you may have encountered. By joining our team you’ll face challenging business situations and be pushed to invest in your professional development. The position is open in our Zagreb office.
- Coming to work from 7 to 9AM
- Pet-friendly office
- English speakers in the office to increase your English-speaking skills
- Availability for financing furthering your education and skillset
- Gym and spa card in most of the Zagreb locations
- Private parking space
- Referral bonus on new employees
- Competitive salary with 3-month assessment and growth plan (salary increase)
- Additional bonus per sale
- An additional bonus on high performance (free days or salary bonus)
- Equity pool consideration for high performing employees
So, if you want to learn and grow at a fast pace this is the place for you!
Intrigued by the challenge? Come join us. Send your CV and motivational (cover) letter to [email protected]
* We want to thank all of our applicants who have submitted their resumes to us. All of you are going to be provided with equal opportunities regardless of any non-work related personal characteristics. All of your applications will be considered with confidentiality, according to the regulations of personal data protection.