TDA is a marketplace that enables companies to hire a top global agency for their next project. In 2018, we were named one of the best European startups after winning the Spark.me startup competition and representing the South European region at TechCrunch Disrupt, the most renowned tech conference in the world. Our fast growth and international recognition is a sign that we are doing something right.
We are not a typical office or workplace. Our policy towards team members represents family-like surroundings, where each member feels valued, and plays a critical role in the success of the platform.
Now, we are looking for top business development and salespeople to help us scale our business internationally, and are ready to join our office in Zagreb. Our new team member needs to bring pro-active leadership and a drive to sell. We want someone who uses knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the company in the most productive direction. We view the Account Manager position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with TDA.
- You have 1 – 3 years of experience in sales or customer relations;
- You are comfortable speaking to senior business leaders all over the world;
- You’re competitive and driven but willing to learn;
- You are ﬂuent in English (Croatian is not a requirement);
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment; and
- Previous employment in Marketing Agency is an advantage
- To identify new sales leads;
- Promote company services to prospective clients through video-conference, phone, and in-person conversations;
- Drive client acquisition, retention, and renewals;
- Maintain the CRM base; and
- Collaborate with the lead generation, customer success, and marketing departments.
We’re offering you a chance to be a part of a global community, working in an open-space office with colleagues from all over the world. This is your opportunity to shine under the supervision of young, open-minded and eager-to-learn team members, all experts in their own field. Our goal is to guide you towards building your knowledge and developing unique experience in an area that is quite new, and different from any other that you may have encountered. By joining our team you’ll face challenging business situations and be pushed to invest in your professional development. The position is open in our Zagreb office.
So, if you want to learn and grow at a fast pace this is the place for you!
Intrigued by the challenge? Come join us. Send your CV and motivational (cover) letter to [email protected]
* We want to thank all of our applicants who have submitted their resumes to us. All of you are going to be provided with equal opportunities regardless of any non-work related personal characteristics. All of your applications will be considered with confidentiality, according to the regulations of personal data protection.