We would like to implement an e-commerce management system on our website.
About the Company
We’re a group that produces fireplaces, stoves and flue pipes. We would like to enter the e-commerce market with our woodburning stoves and bbq products. We have a wide array of products that differ in size, specifications, certifications, and usage. They are shipped worldwide, mostly throughout Europe.
We’d also like a new rebranding strategy proposal to go along with the launch of our e-commerce business. We need the website and branding to show our culture, identity and years of experience in the industry.
Goals and Objectives
- To build a modern and user-friendly e-commerce channel to showcase our product lines
- Develop a customer friendly interface and communicate all information clearly. The e-commerce should have a clearly defined buyer path.
- A branding strategy to go along with the launch of our new channel. This should also reflect a new and modern era of our long company tradition. It should be appealing to our new customers.
- Increase our Customer base, enter new markets and approach clients shopping on the internet.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
- Well-defined buyer path, from initial info to payment
- Multiple calls to actions, depending on the buyer path stage
- A place to showcase all of our products – an online prospectus
- A warm and easygoing experience
- Implemented to fit our existing web-page
- To reflect a seasoned and experienced industry leader opening up to new markets via the “modern e-commerce way”
- Integrate it into our current mid-term marketing plan
- Closely cooperate with our marketing manager
- To follow up on all of our print and digital media
The project application should include:
- A project outline of the approach from establishing to delivering the project
- The team who will lead, manage and deliver the project + info on their expertise
- Detailed costs and a timetable for the project