The client wanted to develop the culinary project from scratch with future online promotion.
To develop a website-catalog of recipes, with convenient search and filtering, as well as the ability to create your recipes by users of the site.
We analyzed the niche, the offerings of other websites with similar topics, and tried to bring together all the best materials to make the site as simple and user-friendly as possible.
Individual design, adaptive layout, personal account with the ability to add recipes by users, a flexible search and filtering system for recipes; a rating system for recipes; creating a recipe with step-by-step preparation and a set of ingredients with their proportions.
Result for Business
Now the site of the company has a modern and user-friendly interface, is rapidly promoting in organic search and is actively gaining subscribers in social networks.
What did the client come with: the website was developed from scratch. Accordingly, the task was to create and optimize the site, to build a high-quality link profile, to attract visitors, to create a flow of traffic to the site.
The Initial Project Data
- Theme: recipes, cooking
- Region: USA
- Domain age: 3 years and 8 months
- Platform: Symfony
- Internal site optimization: missing
- Backlinks: missing
- Content: texts were written according to our technical task by the site owners
- Beginning of link building: July 2018
- Organic traffic: 0/people per month
The first stage: the development of the website from scratch, the formulation of recommendations and structure:
- Website creation
- Collecting semantic core and determining landing pages for search queries
- Setting technical tasks for filling the site with content
- Writing meta tags.
After the creation of the website, promotion and optimization were missing until July 2018.
After a long break, we started to optimize and promote the site. Particular attention was paid to the building of the link profile:
- Completed a full site audit.
- We started work on the building the link weight to expand the link profile.
- Started the selection of websites for the placement of external thematic articles
- Conducted an analysis of competitors.
- Sorted links of competitors, identified the highest quality ones that could be used for our project.
- Made an anchor list.
Results in Social Marketing
- Pages created on the following social networks: Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- For the three months of project management, the Facebook page already has 3188 subscribers, Pinterest 4552 subscribers, Instagram 1262 subscribers. Absolutely without attracting paid advertising!
- Pinterest traffic surpassed organic traffic from Google.