Tula Hats needed a marketing strategy to differentiate the targeting between their two sites, resulting in +593% in revenue from search.
Tula Hats have been worn by men, women, and children across the nation for over 20 years. Handwoven from 100% natural palm, these high-quality hats are a stylish, water-resistant option with best-in-class UPF 50+ sun protection rating. The hat line is designed by the Tula Hat team and handmade in Mexico by fair trade artisans.
Prior to reaching out to Studio, the Tula Hats team began selling their products on a secondary site targeting retail business owners and wholesalers. Additionally, the merchant experienced some sales fluctuations due to the seasonal nature of their products.
We suggested an SEO strategy with on-page content and optimized tags in order to capitalize on the store’s strong branding and unique selling points.
- Implementing e-commerce and SEO best practices to differentiate direct customer site from the wholesaler site
- Leveraging wide-spread brand awareness and presence to influence organic traffic increases
- Optimizing critical landing and product pages to maximize brand and product online exposure
- +593% Increase in Revenue from Search
- +234% New Organic Visitors
- +255% Increase in Organic Site Sessions